Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
- Guided learning hours (GLH): 9
- Credit Value: 1
- Assessment Method: 1-hour multiple-choice examination
- Entry Requirements: There are no prerequisites for this qualification
Businesses may be eligible to funding worth up to 50% of course fees for this course via the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership.
Click here to find out more about funding.
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) offers over 200 qualifications and is regulated by Ofqual, the Welsh Government, the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Accreditation and the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is a family-run business, operating on the core values of quality,value, service and integrity.