It can also be a useful qualification for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from arising and feel more confident in being able to deal with situations if they arise.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Know how communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- Know the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- Know how to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Know how to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- Know good practice to follow after conflict situations
- Guided learning hours (GLH): 14
- Credit Value: 2
- Assessment Method: Multiple-choice examination
- Entry Requirements: There are no prerequisites for this qualification
Businesses may be eligible to funding worth up to 50% of course fees for this course via the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership.
Click here to find out more about funding.
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) offers over 200 qualifications and is regulated by Ofqual, the Welsh Government, the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Accreditation and the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is a family-run business, operating on the core values of quality,value, service and integrity.