Learners gaining this qualification will know that Health and Safety is the responsibility of everyone within a business, including contractors, visitors and suppliers
On completion of the course, you will:
- Understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Understand the scope of hazards and risks in the workplace
- Understand the range of workplace conditions that can affect health and safety
- Understand the requirements for workplace procedures
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 4
- Credit Value: 1
- Assessment Method: Multiple-choice examination
- Entry Requirements: There are no prerequisites for this qualification
Businesses may be eligible to funding worth up to 50% of course fees for this course via the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership.
Click here to find out more about funding.
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) offers over 200 qualifications and is regulated by Ofqual, the Welsh Government, the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Accreditation and the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is a family-run business, operating on the core values of quality,value, service and integrity.