Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace with recognition of the contribution they may have to prevent the starting and spread of fires.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Understand basic fire safety and what to do in the event of an emergency
- Understand the principles of fire risk control
- Understand the basics of practical fire safety
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 4
- Credit Value: 1
- Assessment Method: Multiple-choice examination
- Entry Requirements: There are no prerequisites for this qualification
Businesses may be eligible to funding worth up to 50% of course fees for this course via the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership.
Click here to find out more about funding.
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) offers over 200 qualifications and is regulated by Ofqual, the Welsh Government, the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Accreditation and the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is a family-run business, operating on the core values of quality,value, service and integrity.