In this day and age how was this possible?
It doesn’t matter who was responsible, it won’t:
- Bring back the dead
- Relieve the suffering from the injured
- Remove the psychological stress from the survivors and witnesses
Will there be prosecutions under the:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974?
- RRFSO (Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005)?
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007?
Some more thoughts too.
- The building was constructed in 1972. How many asbestos fibres were released into the air?
- How much environmental contamination was produced by smoke into the atmosphere?
- What contamination was caused by the run off from the fire brigades water?